Monday, September 15, 2014

Touching People

1. What do you think about this project and photo essay?

A. The idea of the project was smart and well thought out but the pictures that were taken weren't very well thought out. 


2. What would you do if someone approached you with a camera and asked you to participate in a photo shoot and then asked you to touch a stranger?

A. I would definitely do it! that would be so much fun to participate in a project so abstract and weird.  


3. Think of an unusual photo shoot similar to this one that you think would be fun to go and shoot.

A. I think a good photo short would be to dress certain people all in different colors. (one person in all red, other in all blue, etc.) and have them go around the town or school and take pictures of them interacting with people and see the peoples reactions to the people.


4. Finally, tell me what you thought of the photography, are the photos good? Do you like looking at them?

A. I do not think the photographs were good. I thought the people were placed awkwardly in a way that comfortable people would even touch each other. The facial expressions of the people were weird and monotone and it was very unpleasing to look at and I found myself wanting to look away from the photos at times.

No comments:

Post a Comment