Friday, January 9, 2015

Photos everyone should know how to make

Click the link here.

This website tells you about different kinds of creative photos you can take. These mind blowing photos will take photos to the next level and are easy and can be done on photoshop and even just with your camera. I learned that these awesome photos I've seen I can do at home and in photoshop. I definitely be doing this.

a.     Why did you pick this photo?
b.     What rules of photography do you see in the photo?
c.     Who took the photo?
Brian Tomlinson

1. I've seen photos like this and this one is by far my favorite. The mood is same in both of the photos that were merged and I also chose this one because I'm going to try to do this one. 
2. Balance is present by making the subject's head and the foliage on different sides and ends of the photograph. A intricate lush tree background is also present. 
3. The photo was taken by Brian Tomlinson

No comments:

Post a Comment