Friday, January 9, 2015

The oldest living things in the world


click the link here.
this is photographer named Rachel Sussman that goes around the world and take photographs of living organisms that are 2,000 years and older. She hopes to capture the age in the portraits of these organisms in the process. 
a.     Why did you pick this photo?
b.     What rules of photography do you see in the photo?
c.     Who took the photo?

a. I picked this photo because it has connection to me. My marching band show is called if a tree falls and for our props we had birch trees coming from our uniforms. It kind of reminded me of my marching show. 
b. leading lines, there are lines coming from the branches on the ground leading in the depths of the forest. balance is also present making the photo seem relaxed as if each tree was strategically placed there. 
c. Rachel Sussman

No comments:

Post a Comment