Wednesday, April 29, 2015

The Big Day

Who: A man driving
What: A wedding
Where: country roads and cities to a church
When: midday
Why: To stop the wedding
How: By showing up for it and getting it to stop

A man driving in pouring down rain on a windy road
A woman’s bridesmaids getting her elegant white dress ready for her to walk down the aisle
The man gets out of the rain and drives through a forest
The woman is waiting for something as the man is rushing past cars and through windy roads.
He gets stuck at a train crossing and screams
He finally get to the chapel and goes inside to see the woman getting married to another man.

Who: A man
What: rushing to a wedding
Where: Through woods, cities, rain, and winding roads.
When: As a woman is getting ready for the wedding and about to go down the aisle.
Why: He’s late to the wedding
How: Driving in a Volkswagen Jetta VR6


Story:

John Smith's alarm didn't go off yesterday for his brother's big wedding day.
Smith sped across the state to make the five hour drive to the chapel.

All of smith's family and friends were there to support his brother except for him.

"I was getting ready for my big day, but I couldn't stop thinking about where John was," Andrea Smith said. "But I was sure he was going to be there."

Smith wasn't able to leave his home until four hours before the wedding.

"I still had to put on my tux, take a shower, and pick up the cake," Smith said. "i was able to trim off a good two hours because I took a short cut."

Smith's shortcut was through the roughest terrain in the state and he faced many struggles.

"I went through woods, cities, rain and many different roads to get the chapel in time," Smith said. "I am so glad I made it and was able to see my sister's big day."







No comments:

Post a Comment